15 July 2009

celebrity cover-up

To ALL pregnant celebrities~

I can appreciate the fact that you are ecstatic about being with child. Good for you. I can also appreciate the fact that you are not ashamed of embracing your changing body shape. That's great. And I can even appreciate that you are living life to the fullest and not being bound by what other people might say or think. Swell.

Latitia Casta | Nicole Richie
But, there comes a point where decency, a respect for others and well...let's just say, good taste should come into play when one is pregnant and out-and-about in public.

That being said, whether you are a celebrity or not, cover it up. Please. I think I speak for the general public when I say that most of us do not want to see the burgeoning fruit of your womb. So if you would be so kind as to keep the 'joy' to yourself, that would be fabulous. A little mystery is sometimes best.

Remember, sunscreen is our friend, Miss B.

No comments: