25 February 2010

colourlovers

As many of you already know, I'm a tad bit pre-occupied with ShopStyle.

...insert awkward silence here...


Thus the lack of blogging...she laughs nervously...

One of the groups that I participate in is called "Palettespiration". I can tell you're really excited about this, but stay with me...there is a point in your near future.

Anyhoo...the challenges consist of someone selecting a color palette from www.colourlovers.com, and then everyone is supposed to create a layout inspired by the palette. This weeks challenge was "Professional Peas"...of which I dedicated to my friend Krissy...who has a passion for all things 'pea-ish in nature'. (a famous quote of hers)  Here's to you my Pea-collecting friend!

Peas out, Miss Bea.


1 comment:

MarilynT said...

This post was lovely and pallette-cleansing after the creepy ebay dollheads!