01 May 2013

i need to sit down...

I haven't been this excited about something since I found out dark chocolate is good for you. Are you ready? Seriously...you may want to go to the bathroom before reading this because you may just pee yourself.

...I'm totally serious...

(drumroll please...er hummm)

An online retailer who makes customizable cotton dresses.

...you don't seem as verklempt as I was expecting.

Leh me 'splain...

eShakti, (I think the name means "oh glorious day"...no...I just made that up)...anyway, eShakti is an online retailer, with moderately priced dresses that on most styles, you can customize the neckline, sleeves and hemline for...get this...$7.50 more. UNDER EIGHT DOLLARS PEOPLE!!! That's 2 venti lattes @ Charbucks. OR, you can give them your measurements and they will custom make the dress to your specs.

Are you getting a little excited now?

And their stuff is cute cute cute...I mean like, 'mega-death-cute-to-infinity-times-2' cute!

Huh? See what I'm sayin'. And prices start at $59 dollars. It's just unheard of. They'll probably be out of business next week and then I will be very very sad. Sizes from 0 to 36W. And look! They used a regular sized person to model their clothes. I love these people.


If we can talk them into doing jeans next...well...look out because I'll be bustin' a move with my white girl happy dance. I like big butts and I cannot lie...Miss Bea

No comments: