11 May 2013

things that make you go hmmm...

I may have said this already, so please excuse the repetition. That seems to be my modus operandi since I hit my 50's and estrogen has escaped me like my bank account at a DSW sale. It never ceases to amaze me that the folks at the top of the fashion food chain, who are calling the shots and making design decisions that affect the rest of us, have the most gaudy, garish fashion sense of anyone else on the planet. How does this happen? Cuz if dressing like a wackadoodle can get you a high profile 6 figure fashion job, then Ima get me a ticket to ride the tacky train.
Now I think she's just toying with us...her
evil scheme to have us all wearing floral color blocking
just because she can.
Carine Roitfeld always looks like she needs an enema
and a good long nap.
If there were such a thing as albino bacon, Donatella Versace
would be the poster child.
DVF channeling Diana Ross. Please stop in the name of love.
The Marchesa girls...lost in their own accoutrements.
Okay...we get it. You do outrageous trims. Now let's see something else please.
Marc Jacobs styled by Minnie Mouse...
...again.
It's the Met Ball Zandra, not a "Goodwill Bin Dumpster Dive" contest.
You're makin' me crazy...Miss Bea

No comments: