10 August 2009

upper puppers . jen & dolly

This week, I thought it would be fun to focus on celebs and their furry friends...by that I mean their dogs, not their hairstylists. First up is Jennifer Aniston and her pretty pooch, a white German Shepherd named, Dolly. Dolly came to live with Aniston in 2006 after she adopted her from an animal shelter.

So, if I were styling Jen & Dolly, here's what I would put them in. Just as a side note...I'm just making an assumption that since Jen is from California, she's probably one of those wackadoodle animal activists. So for the sake of argument, let's just say that no animals were harmed in the production of this blog. M'kay pumpkins?


And how cute is the OPI "Pawlish"..."colors for nails for those with tails". The "Dogue Magazine" chew toy with squeeker can be purchased online at www.upscalepup.com.

Chow chow for now now, Miss Bea.

No comments: