11 September 2009

Friday project runway challenge 4

The latest Project Runway challenge seemed to me like a repeat of their first challenge. Just to refresh your memory...the first challenge was to create a 'red carpet' look. Yesterdays challenge was to create a dress with their model as the client...a dress that she would wear to an industry event to show off her...shall we say...'assets'. Same-same, right? The winner of the challenge last night was Althea...with a black suit that her model was about to 'bounce' out of. Although I'm rooting for Althea, because she's a midwest gal, I wasn't as rah-rah about her design as the judges were. My pick would have been Eperson. Could be because I'm all about a 50-year old kicking some know-it-all 20-somethings rear-end. Not that I would be living vicariously through the man...not at all...I'm just sayin'.

So, here's my entry for last nights challenge.


I've got you under my skin, Miss Bea.

No comments: