07 October 2009

the office wedding . the bride

Day four of my ongoing series anticipating Jim & Pam's wedding on "The Office" Ah, the bride. The one part of the wedding that I most look forward to. Here is how I would style the character Pam Beesely on the show. Because her character is pregnant, I've selected more of a champagne color for her dress. This is certainly dating myself, but it used to be that 'white' was reserved only for those gals who had remained pure and chaste for their betrothed. That's probably considered an antiquated notion nowadays, but I still like to think there are a few out there who have chosen this path. Anyway, vintage accessories...an heirloom locket and earrings...and a platinum set wedding ring, handed down from a favorite grandmother.


Isn't she lovely made from love, Miss Bea.

No comments: