14 March 2010

if you have an extra $2500 lying around...

You know, I was just thinking the other day, I really need another pair of shoes. Something that's really expensive and useless. Something that I can wear once or twice and then use as a night light in my bathroom. 


Well, thank goodness for Jimmy Choo. The man is a genius. His Zap Sandal...a mere $2500, with a five-inch heel that lights up when you dance. GLORY! WE'RE SAVED!!! HOW DID WE EVER LIVE WITHOUT THESE??!!!


...right...


So, for those of you who don't have the budget for a Jimmy Choo Disco Zap Sandal...don't be sad. Here are a few other options for you. Psst...you can thank me later...


OPTION ONE:
Do it yourself. Full set of instructions for making your own light up shoes out of thrift store kids sandals. Wow, huh? Cheap AND environmentally conscious. Win-win if you ask me.  diy-light-up-shoes-for-adults


OPTION TWO:
Here's an online company that does custom orders for light up clothing and accessories called enlighted. For $180 bucks, this little number can be yours.
OPTION THREE:
From X-treme Geek, these BrightFeet Lighted Slippers. "Bright LEDs illuminate an area 20-25 feet in front of you." Just $39.95. Rock those babies on the dance floor...mmm hmmm...dats whut I'm talkin' 'bout. oh yea boy.


OPTION FOUR WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS:


Batteries not included, Miss Bea.

No comments: