29 March 2010

Miss Bea Heyvin's Pajama-Rama Party

Thought you might be interested in seeing 'some' of the creative fun to be had on Shopstyle this weekend. I hit a milestone of 250 looks, so I threw a pajama party. [for those of you who don't follow Shopstyle, as magician Doug Henning used to say, 'It's all an ill-ooooooo-sion'] Anyway, I invited everyone to celebrate my 250th look by creating a look that used innerwear [ie: lingerie] as outerwear. I also asked them to bring either their favorite movie or favorite snack to share. And finally, a quote or piece of advice. The funniest quote was from Pemberley, 'Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana' ~Groucho Marx. I don't know why that struck me so funny, but I actually snorted on that one.

Anyway, here are a few of the party goers, they are in no particular order, and I just randomly picked a few to show you...the first entry is mine. And yes people, I brought Krispy Kreme donuts as my snack. I don't know anything better for excessive calories, fat and no nutritional value whatsoever. I should have just glued them onto my thighs because that's where they will end up.


Enjoy! Miss Bea









No comments: