30 January 2012

Miss Bea Heyvin's SAG Fashion Awards

The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards were last night. How many of these shindigs are these people going to do? They really should think about combining everything. Maybe it could be called the "Saggy Golden Oscar Awards"...hmmm...why does that conjure up images of Hugh Hefner?

...excuse me for a sec while I try to purge that from my mind. Ick.

So, without further lahdeedah-ness, allow me to present the 2012 Miss Bea Heyvin SAG Fashion Awards. Brought to you by...uhhhh...I guess that would be me. erhum...

For "Trying Way Too Hard To Be Noticed", the award goes to...
Lea Michelle!!! Congrats sweetie! Too bad Desperate Housewives isn't still in production. You'd be a shoe-in...for the desperate part.

For "Most Likely To Have Pilfered A Dress From The Old West Exhibit at the Smithsonian", the award goes to...
Glenn Close! Love you Glenn, but unless you're playing Miss Kitty in a remake of Gunsmoke, leave the corset and the Colt 45 in the wagon.

For "Best Impersonation of the 1980's", the award goes to...
Meryl Streep! Maybe if you pretended to play Anna Wintour in a movie you'd morph into dressing better? Oh wait...
...never mind.

For "Most Likely To Be Voted Cute As A Bug's Ear", the award goes to...
Emma Stone! Bravo my dear, bravo!

And finally, if you're a plus size gal and you want to know how it's done...
BAM! This my friends is how it's done! Octavia Spencer...you rock! Miss Bea

No comments: