02 February 2014

the stupor bowl

...at least that's what I call it. Well, it's that time of year again when groups of strangers and friends gather around the TV to drink, eat and watch 2 NFL teams beat the crap out of each other. woo hoo...And every year I'm invited to some Super Bowl party somewhere that I don't want to go to but my husband does. Right before I leave the house with my bag of chips and dip, I google the event to see who's playing. I figure I had better at least know the names of the teams and what color their uniforms are. Anyway..."The Cut" put together a slideshow of cheerleading uniforms over the years as a way to somehow make the event relevant to their readership. And thank goodness they did, because it actually brought something interesting to the whole gratuitous waste of time. It's a fun retrospect. Click here to enjoy the show. We've got spirit yes we do, we've got spirit how 'bout you...Miss Bea
Shades of Catherine Mary Gallagher..."Soopah Stah"

No comments: