05 June 2009

Oh Cameron...not again

Oh Cameron...dearness...have we not been down this road before? Sigh and double sigh. I was looking at your red carpet pictures from the MTV Movie Awards and I am as confounded as a one legged man at a butt kicking contest. It's not that you don't have money, right? And you live in California, where there are clothing boutiques, Starbucks and Sushi bars on every corner, correct? And there isn't a shortage of designers who wouldn't give up their Louis Vuitton luggage just to have you wear one of their pieces, right?

Then why, oh why do you show up in public wearing this? Seriously, help me out here.

The top, certainly a lovely color to bring out your eyes, seemed vaguely familiar to me. I kept mulling it over in my head, "Where have I seen that before? And then it dawned on me...
So then I thought, well maybe you were thinking, "Okay, I really want to wear this top, so what do I have in my closet that will go with it?" Because, honestly, I do that all the time...pick out one piece of clothing that I want to wear and then waste another half hour standin' around in my delicates with half my closet now tossed on the floor.  I digress...so I'm thinking, "Well maybe it's hard to find electric blue shoes."

Okay. That doesn't seem to be the problem. So the only other reasons I can muster are that you just don't give a rip or you just don't give a rip.

Well, it's not like I haven't offered before, but if you need a stylist, just have your people call my people, which would be me, and we can meet for lunch at the Waffle House down the street. [It's next to the Iron Pony Motorcycle Shop that used to be a K-Mart]

In the meantime...let's play a quick game of what I like to call "This Not This".


AND all of this.
Love ya mean it, Miss B.