26 August 2009

dear tori spelling


Whoever did this to you sweetie should get a good kick in the drawers. Good grief. If I didn't know any better I would think you borrowed this frock from your mum. But I guess we all know fat chance of that happening anytime soon. And maybe this is just me, but...it seems a tad bit tacky to wear reptile high heels when you're attending a PETA fundraiser. I don't know...last I heard they were somewhat crazy blinkered about the whole 'animal-abuse-in-the-fashion-industry' thing. Anyhoo...spend the dime and hire yourself a serious stylist. Someone that isn't standing off camera collecting bets from all your friends who didn't think he/she could talk you into wearing grandma's tablerunner.

Go see Reem Acra the next time you want to wear plum. Oh, and make up with your mum...life is too short. Hugs, Miss Bea.

No comments: