19 September 2009

recipe for crow?

Does anyone have a good recipe for crow? Crow casserole? Crow crumpets? Crow chowder? Cause I need to eat some crow and I'm not sure how to prepare it.

As many of you know, I've taken more than my fair share of pot shots at Victoria Beckham. I guess it comes down to a reverse kind of snobbery, really. And dear me, I so hate to admit that. Alot of times with wealthy celebrities like VB, I think, "Well, how hard is it to be fashionable when 1)you have a whopper-gifrigginormous amount of cash to burn and 2)every designer on the planet would tatoo your name on their forehead to have you wear their stuff?" Know what I mean? I think it takes way more effort and creativity to be fashionable on a budget. At least that's the story I keep telling myself.

Anyway, so here's the 'crow' part. I was looking at pics from NY Fashion Week and just happened upon Victoria Beckham's 2010 collection. And, I must say...I was quite impressed. I really do think she has some talent. Her line looks like her...but, I think that's good. It shows someone who has a strong sense of their own style. And I like that.

Prices start at $1200 [choke...wheez...] and, sizes run from 6 to 14. Just an aside here, I would love to see a typical lumpy size 14 McDonald's eating American woman fit into one of those dresses and not look like a glob of cottage cheese in a sock.

So...take a gander below and let me know what you think...oh, and don't forget to send in your crow recipes if you have any. Hugs, Miss Bea.



No comments: