09 February 2010

dear miss bea heyvin

As some of you know, I have a slight obsession with Shopstyle. I keep telling myself that I can quit anytime I want to...I just don't want to. Anyway, one of the gals on SS had this request:

Ms Bea, I Love Love Love your style. I would totally hire you as a stylist, although on my budget, it would not be much fun. So question for you. I am a late-30s mom, size 12, with hips. What would you recommend for casual wear? I have my work-look down. I struggle with go to the mall, or grocery store, run errands looks. I even struggle with jean looks, because I am not sure how to select tops to go with them. My price range is Marshalls, TJMaxx, Ann Taylor (sales). Advice?  MrsLaMoureux
Look #1

Look #2
Boy don't I wish that some high brow fashion magazine editor would hook me up with my own column. 

To dream the impossible dream, Miss Bea

No comments: